Our Mystery Shopper Programme
Customer Experience Evaluation and Measurement (Mystery Customer Programme) – we offer differentiated products to both the Business to Customer and Business to Business market segments. For the Business to Customer segment, we have one of the largest communities of Mystery Shoppers in Southern Africa who assess and evaluate Customer experiences against pre-determined experiential standards. Assessment tools are developed in a participative way with managers and front-line employees to ensure both accuracy and relevance of standards. Our CX Prism™ on-line evaluation, measurement and dashboard system enables rapid reporting / turnaround times, multi-dimensional standard evaluation (per department, key business drivers, behaviours, values or any other important criteria), in-depth analysis and trend identification. Report data is both quantitative and qualitative, enabling the generation of performance metrics as well as effective communication / feedback to employees. This underpins CX Prism™‘s value as an important coaching tool, focusing on both shortcomings and achievements in experience delivery.Our team of experienced data analysts quality control every report to ensure accuracy of information. A query process provides an assurance of information integrity. All reports are remotely available and may be viewed and downloaded according to pre-assigned rights. Our Business to Business measurement and evaluation tool is based on a regular sampling of actual Customers and a telephonic / on-line follow-up evaluation. All assessments incorporate a pre-defined set of standards that underpin the experience as well as Customer satisfaction and loyalty (Net Promoter Score) ratings.
We also conduct competitive experience assessments, in accordance with a strict code of ethics, in order to benchmark offerings and to derive key learnings.
Our Mystery Shopper Programme enables Clients to:
- identify operational issues that lead to inconsistent or poor Customer experiences
- identify areas of Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction with different elements of the overall Customer experience
- develop metrics that ensure clear accountability for consistent Customer experience delivery
- identify those employees who deliver great experiences and those who fall short
- benchmark the nature of their own Customer experience against competitive offerings
- benchmark and evaluate delivery of Customer experiences across different regions, branches or operational units
- track the delivery of experiences over time and location to pick up the warning signals that their experience is no longer relevant or is in need of innovation
CX-Prism™ Management Dashboard
Our CX-Prism™ Management Dashboard consolidates all the Mystery Shopper results over a period. This allows for in-depth analysis of all aspects of the Customer Experience (CX). The Management Dashboard features include:
- Monthly consolidated trend analysis and insight reporting.
- Monthly Summary Views (Overall and per Region and/or Division).
- Per Store 6 month trend analysis.
- Per question analysis across the brand.
- Detailed Moment of Truth, Department and Key Business Driver (Category) analysis.
- We can also develop this further should you have other needs regarding reporting.
How It Works
We develop engaging newsletters and briefing tools to ensure that the Voice of the Customer is hard-wired and brought to life in our Client organisations. This enhances learning and motivation, focuses messaging and contributes to building a Customer-centric culture. This will motivate and reward staff who are excelling in their positions. The newsletters summarise the Mystery Shopper results over all establishments, gives tips and explains concepts.
- Mystery Shopper Programme
- B2B Mystery Programme
- Competa-View Mystery Customer Programme
- Team-building Workshops